2021 Employment Law Update - Presentation and Materials
Related Practice: EmploymentStokes Lawrence's Employment Group lawyers held a virtual presentation of the firm's annual workshop. Presenters Krista Slosburg, Aviva Kamm, and Maricarmen Perez-Vargas covered topics that included:
• COVID-19 for employers: Where are we now, and where are we going?
• What orders and rules remain in place?
• What is coming?
• Reasonable accommodation and COVID-19: Vaccinations, High-Risk Employees, Permanent Work-from-Home, and other real-life scenarios
• Refresher and review of accommodations framework, including direct threat/undue burden analysis
• Vaccines and requests for accommodations.
• High Risk Employees
• General work from home
• FLSA and MWA exemption refresher:
• Duties Tests.
• Salary Basis Test
• Spotlight on 2022: Agricultural Overtime Pay phase-in
You can download the presentation materials for Stokes Lawrence's Employment Law Update 2021 by clicking here, or, watch the full presentation: