In addition to generous benefits and creating a culture where "fun" is one of our core values, Stokes Lawrence is committed to promoting the physical, emotional and financial well being of our lawyers and staff. Part of that commitment is becoming a signatory to the American Bar Association's Well-Being Pledge. We have committed to adopting and prioritizing a seven-point framework for building a healthy work environment.
Under the guidance of our Wellness Committee, we are expanding some of our longtime wellness practices and encouraging employees to take charge of their own well being.
Some of our wellness practices include:
- Walking Wednesdays
- Monthly fruit delivery
- Honor bar that includes healthy snacks
- Encouraging volunteering and giving back to the community
- Presentations covering financial wellness, retirement planning, stress management and substance abuse, among other topics
- Wellness challenge encouraging employees to commit to healthy habits
- In-office visits by a massage therapist
- Employee assistance program