Saul S. Tilden
Associate | Yakima
Saul’s practice focuses on estate planning, probate and trust administration. He assists clients with developing plans focused on meeting their specific circumstances.
- Washington, 2017
- UCLA School of Law, J.D., Editor-in-Chief, UCLA Journal of Environmental Law & Policy (2017)
- University of Washington, B.A., History (2013)
Publications & Presentations
- "Do You Need a Revocable Living Trust?" author, blog post Stokes Law Briefs (November 2018)
- "Estate and Trust Contests, Disputes, Challenges," presenter, Estate Administration Boot Camp, hosted by the National Business Institute (October 2018)
- "Death and Taxes: Basic Estate Planning," presenter, Yakima Central Library "Lawyers in the Library" series (September 2018)
Professional & Community Activities
- Washington State Bar Association, Real Property, Probate and Trust Section, Member
- Yakima County Bar Association, Member
- King County Bar Association, Real Property, Probate and Trust Section, Member
Background & Interests
Saul has earned the rank of Eagle Scout with the Boy Scouts of America. In his free time, he enjoys traveling, playing tennis, outdoor activities, such as camping, and playing the mandolin. Before joining the firm, he served as a legal extern for the NOAA Office of General Counsel, Northwest Section, and as a judicial extern for the Hon. John C. Coughenour with the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington.