J. Patrick Shirey
Shareholder | Yakima
Pat’s practice focuses on estate planning, trust and estate administration, and real estate and business transactions. He also represents nonprofit organizations with governance and transaction matters, including the Diocese of Yakima and Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Yakima.
- University of Oregon School of Law, J.D.
- University of Notre Dame, magna cum laude
Recognition & Honors
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review
Publications & Presentations
- "Life's a Breach, and So You Litigate," panelist, 2019 Real Property, Probate & Trust Midyear, presented by WSBA (June 2019)
Professional & Community Activities
- Washington Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Past Board Member and Treasurer
- Yakima County Bar Association, Member and Past-President
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Member
- National Diocesan Attorney Association, Member
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
Background & Interests
Patrick loves spending his free time with his wife and three children. He also enjoys outdoor activities of all kinds.