J. Patrick Shirey
Of Counsel | Yakima
- University of Oregon School of Law, J.D.
- University of Notre Dame, magna cum laude
Recognition & Honors
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review
Publications & Presentations
- "Life's a Breach, and So You Litigate," panelist, 2019 Real Property, Probate & Trust Midyear, presented by WSBA (June 2019)
Professional & Community Activities
- Washington Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Past Board Member and Treasurer
- Yakima County Bar Association, Member and Past-President
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Member
- National Diocesan Attorney Association, Member
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
Background & Interests
Patrick loves spending his free time with his wife and three children. He also enjoys outdoor activities of all kinds.