The ease with which our lawyers share ideas, the firm’s drive for excellence, and our commitment to high quality work all contribute to our high rate of attorney and client satisfaction.
Our lawyers are not only top-notch professionals, but outstanding people as well. Stokes Lawrence lawyers share a common value system rooted in a sense of fairness, integrity and professionalism, along with a desire for professional and personal happiness. We recognize a responsibility to extend ourselves for the good of clients, the firm and the broader community.
Stokes Lawrence is eager to hire, retain and promote individuals from diverse backgrounds and to reach out to those who have been historically underrepresented in the legal profession.
Stokes Lawrence attorney benefits include:
- Group medical, vision, dental, life, AD&D, and disability insurance
- Flexible spending (Section 125) plan
- 401(k) profit sharing plan
- Transportation subsidy
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Bar and professional membership dues
- CLE funding
Positions currently available:
We are looking to add to our growing practices:
- Business attorney with minimum of 10 years of experience and a book of business. Experience in corporate finance, private debt and equity placements, mergers and acquisitions, corporate and partnership taxation and related matters desired.
- Estate Planning Associate - Yakima: estate planning with a minimum of 2 years of experience. For this position, please submit a cover letter, resume, law school transcript, and writing sample.
These positions require outstanding academic credentials and superior analytical, communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates must demonstrate an ability to develop and expand client relationships. Stokes Lawrence is committed to diversity and especially encourages minorities to apply.
Please send cover letter and résumé to:
Director of Human Resources
Stokes Lawrence, P.S.
1420 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3000
Seattle, WA 98101