The ease with which our lawyers share ideas, the firm’s drive for excellence, and our commitment to high quality work all contribute to our high rate of attorney and client satisfaction.
Our lawyers and professional staff share a common value system rooted in collaboration, excellence, inclusion, client service and professionalism, along with a desire for personal growth and satisfaction. We recognize a responsibility to extend ourselves for the good of clients, the firm and the broader community.
Stokes Lawrence is eager to hire, retain and promote individuals from diverse backgrounds and to reach out to those who have been historically underrepresented in the legal profession.
Stokes Lawrence attorney benefits include:
- Group medical, vision, dental, life, AD&D, and disability insurance
- Flexible spending (Section 125) plan
- 401(k) profit sharing plan
- Transportation subsidy
- Parental leave
- Bar and professional membership dues
- CLE funding
- Employee Assistance Program
To apply for an open position, please send cover letter, résumé, law school transcript and writing sample to:
Director of Human Resources
Stokes Lawrence, P.S.
1420 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3000
Seattle, WA 98101
Position currently available:
Are you looking for:
• A change of pace?
• A dramatically shorter commute?
• A creative, team-focused work environment?
• Complex and engaging legal work in a laid back, but high energy agricultural setting?
Do you want to live in a place that has:
• 300 days of annual sunshine?
• An emerging food, beverage, and music scene?
• Endless hiking, skiing, boating and other outdoor opportunities only minutes from your front door?
Stokes Lawrence’s Yakima office seeks a dynamic, hard-working, detail-oriented, and intellectually curious attorney for its expanding Business and Agriculture Groups. This position offers immediate client contact, business development, and career-building opportunities, along with a strong mentoring focus.
Only candidates with a sincere interest in relocating to Yakima to build a business/agriculture-oriented legal practice need apply. Two to three years’ prior business and/or agriculture legal experience preferred, but not required for an otherwise determined and qualified candidate with more or less experience.