The ease with which our lawyers share ideas, the firm’s drive for excellence, and our commitment to high quality work all contribute to our high rate of attorney and client satisfaction.
Our lawyers are not only top-notch professionals, but outstanding people as well. Stokes Lawrence lawyers share a common value system rooted in a sense of fairness, integrity and professionalism, along with a desire for professional and personal happiness. We recognize a responsibility to extend ourselves for the good of clients, the firm and the broader community.
Stokes Lawrence is eager to hire, retain and promote individuals from diverse backgrounds and to reach out to those who have been historically underrepresented in the legal profession.
Stokes Lawrence attorney benefits include:
- Group medical, vision, dental, life, AD&D, and disability insurance
- Flexible spending (Section 125) plan
- 401(k) profit sharing plan
- Transportation subsidy
- Parental leave
- Bar and professional membership dues
- CLE funding
- Employee Assistance Program
Positions currently available:
- Junior Litigation Associate - We are seeking a junior litigation associate to join our Seattle office. This position requires outstanding academic credentials and superior analytical, communication and interpersonal skills. Clerkship experience is preferred.
Please send cover letter, résumé, law school transcript and writing sample to:
Director of Human Resources
Stokes Lawrence, P.S.
1420 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3000
Seattle, WA 98101