Stokes Lawrence staff members enjoy working in a respectful, diverse environment. We support each other as team members with compassion, humor and fun. Our workplace fosters excellence and professionalism. We are proud of the talented and accomplished people who make up our firm.
We offer a congenial work environment with competitive pay and benefits. Our firm is committed to diversity and encourages applications from qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds.
Stokes Lawrence professional staff benefits include:
- Group medical, vision, dental, life, AD&D, and disability insurance
- Flexible spending (Section 125) plan
- 401(k) profit sharing plan
- Transportation subsidy
- Parental leave
To apply for an open position, please send cover letter and résumé to:
Human Resources Director
Stokes Lawrence, P.S.
1420 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3000
Seattle, WA 98101
Positions currently available:
Legal Support Specialist
We are seeking a responsible, organized, and tech-savvy individual to join our Seattle office as a legal support specialist from 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. The person in this position will work closely with our applications department and support professionals, and may also provide backup support at reception and in office services. Great opportunity if you’re interested in working in a professional office setting and enjoy a variety of tasks that change from day to day.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with strong proficiency in MS Word
• Excellent composition, grammar, and proofreading skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and use unfamiliar software
• Experience with Adobe Acrobat and Visio a plus, but not required
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
• Proofreading and editing of legal documents
• Creation and editing of PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets
• Converting and formatting documents from various sources
• Providing general administrative support to paralegals and practice assistants