Stokes Lawrence staff members enjoy working in a respectful, diverse environment. We support each other as team members with compassion, humor and fun. Our workplace fosters excellence and professionalism. We are proud of the talented and accomplished people who make up our firm.
We offer a congenial work environment with competitive pay and benefits. We are committed to diversity and especially encourage minority applicants to apply.
Stokes Lawrence professional staff benefits include:
- Group medical, vision, dental, life, AD&D, and disability insurance
- Flexible spending (Section 125) plan
- 401(k) profit sharing plan
- Transportation subsidy
- Maternity/Paternity leave
Our firm is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds. All employment decisions are made without regard for any protected category under the law, such as race, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex/gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or age.
Positions currently available:
Litigation Practice Assistant - Yakima
We are seeking a practice assistant to work with a dynamic team of litigation attorneys and paralegals in our Yakima office.
- Excellent judgment and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent composition, grammar and proofreading skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Detail oriented with strong sense of organization and prioritization
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree or prior experience working as a litigation legal assistant is preferred
- Prepare and edit correspondence, memoranda, legal documents and court filings under strict deadlines
- Communicate with clients, attorneys, court officials and other personnel
- Manage calendars and travel schedules
- Maintain electronic and physical files
- Organize and prioritize workload
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Please send cover letter and résumé to:
Human Resources Director
Stokes Lawrence, P.S.
1420 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3000
Seattle, WA 98101