Stokes Lawrence staff members enjoy working in a respectful, diverse environment. We support each other as team members with compassion, humor and fun. Our workplace fosters excellence and professionalism. We are proud of the talented and accomplished people who make up our firm.
We offer a congenial work environment with competitive pay and benefits. We are committed to diversity and especially encourage minority applicants to apply.
Stokes Lawrence professional staff benefits include:
- Group medical, vision, dental, life, AD&D, and disability insurance
- Flexible spending (Section 125) plan
- 401(k) profit sharing plan
- Transportation subsidy
- Maternity/Paternity leave
Positions Currently Available:
Law Office Receptionist
Stokes Lawrence is a business law firm with offices in Seattle and Yakima. Our attorneys and professional staff share a common value system rooted in a sense of collaboration, excellence, client service and professionalism, along with a desire for personal growth and satisfaction. We offer a congenial work environment with competitive pay and benefits.
We are seeking a bright, hardworking individual to join our Seattle office as a full-time receptionist from 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, with an occasional need for overtime.
- Friendly and professional with excellent communication skills
- Excellent judgment and strong interpersonal skills
- Solid work ethic; punctual with reliable attendance
- Eager to learn and respectful of diverse perspectives
- Detail oriented with strong sense of organization and prioritization
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred, but not required
- Welcome clients, vendors, and guests to the office
- Operate multi-line phone system
- Manage front desk and conference rooms
- Receive and route deliveries
- Assist with operational and facilities duties
- Provide administrative support to the firm’s legal assistants and support departments
Our firm is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds. All employment decisions are made without regard for any protected category under the law, such as race, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex/gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or age.
Please send cover letter and résumé to:
Human Resources Director
Stokes Lawrence, P.S.
1420 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3000
Seattle, WA 98101