Attorney | Seattle
McKenzi is an associate in the Litigation practice, where she assists clients with business disputes and litigation involving employment matters and contract law.
Prior to joining the firm, McKenzi served as a Rule 9 intern for the Trial Team Unit in the Criminal Division of the Seattle City Attorney’s Office. From 2015 to 2017, McKenzi was a teacher with Teach for America in San Antonio, Texas.
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington (2022)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington (2023)
Seattle University School of Law, J.D., cum laude,
Executive Editor, Seattle University Law Review
Women’s Law Caucus, Middle Eastern and South Asian Law Student Association
International Human Rights Clinic
Calhoun Family Fellow
University of Washington, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Communications (2015)
Recognition & Honors
- Alpha Sigma Nu (Jesuit Honor Society), Member
- Washington State Scholar at Seattle University School of Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in: Legal Writing I and Consumer Law
Background & Interests
In her free time, McKenzi enjoys traveling internationally, discovering and cooking new recipes, and spending time with her dog Archie.