Kathleen Grohman Burton
Associate | Seattle
Kathleen is an associate in the firm’s Financial Services and Business practices. She assists lenders with preparing and documenting loans and workout agreements. She also advises business clients on general corporate law and taxation matters.
- University of Washington School of Law, LL.M. Taxation (2017)
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D. (2013)
- Santa Clara University, B.S. in Political Science ,Phi Beta Kappa, Phi Sigma Alpha, magna cum laude (2010)
Professional & Community Activities
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
Background & Interests
In her spare time, Kathleen enjoys hiking, creative writing, and DIY house projects.