Elizabeth F. Jennings
Attorney | Seattle
Elizabeth Jennings is a member of the firm’s Trust & Estate Litigation practice group where she works with clients in estate planning, estate administration, guardianship/conservatorship proceedings, TEDRA disputes, Vulnerable Adult Protection Order actions, and complex family dynamics cases. Elizabeth regularly advises clients in their roles as personal representatives, trustees, and court-appointed Guardians regarding fiduciary obligations, reporting requirements, and statutory duties.
Elizabeth is an Associate Faculty at Edmonds College where she teaches Legal Research & Writing, Advanced Legal Research & Writing, Estate Planning & Probate, and Elder Law courses.
- Washington, 2011
Boston College of Law, J.D., 2011
- Law & Religion Program, Associate Conference Editor, Note Editor
- Pre-Law Mentoring Program, One-on-One Mentor to Undergraduate Students
Clemson University, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, 2008, magna cum laude
- Team Captain, Division I Rowing Team
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
Publications & Presentations
- Presenter, People's Memorial Association
Professional & Community Activities
- Associate Faculty, Edmonds College
- Alumnae Board Member, Holy Names Academy
- Foster, Old Dog Haven
Background & Interests
In her free time, Elizabeth and her husband partner with Old Dog Haven to provide a loving final refuge foster home for senior dogs with chronic illnesses.