Our lawyers investigate workplace complaints for both public and private entities. We work directly with the employer or with outside counsel to provide prompt, thorough and confidential investigations of employee complaints or suspected misconduct. Because we represent both employees and employers in our litigation practice, we provide the neutrality that is most productive for employees and employers alike.
Examples of recent investigations include:
- Investigation for publicly-traded company in the financial services sector of allegations that an employee profited from fraud and misrepresentation to customers.
- Investigation for non-profit of allegations that an executive engaged in gender discrimination and bullying.
- Investigation at successful start-up of allegations of sexual harassment and retaliation.
- Multiple investigations of alleged discrimination against transgender employees at employers including non-profit agencies and a regional retailer.
- Investigation of the circumstances of an elementary school student left unsupervised for several hours on school property.
- Investigation for municipality facing age discrimination, gender discrimination, and bullying claims by
- Internal affairs investigation for police department in which officer was accused of dishonesty and policy violations.
- Investigation of whistleblower complaint against public employer under RCW 42.41.
- Investigation of race and gender discrimination complaint alleging microaggressions and implicit bias.
- Investigation of unionized employee’s potential violation of municipality’s harassment policy.