Our lawyers investigate workplace complaints for both public and private entities. We work directly with the employer or with outside counsel to provide prompt, thorough and confidential investigations of employee complaints or suspected misconduct. Because we represent both employees and employers in our litigation practice, we provide the neutrality that is most productive for employees and employers alike.
Examples of recent investigations include:
- Investigation of the circumstances of an elementary school student left unsupervised for several hours on school property.
- Investigation for municipality facing age discrimination, gender discrimination and bullying claims by two employees against one another.
- Investigation for nonprofit facing gender discrimination and bullying claims by an executive-level manager.
- Investigation for publicly-traded company in the financial services sector of allegations that employee profited from fraud and misrepresentation to customers.
- Investigation at successful start-up for allegations of sexual harassment and retaliation.