Advice and Counseling
We provide practical, cost-effective guidance. We will help you craft the policies and practices that will allow your business to thrive.
Agreements and Policy Documents
We draft and review contracts, handbooks, and policy documents to maximize your legal rights and minimize litigation risks.
Protection of Trade Secrets and Intellectual Property
Your business likely possesses information that can be protected as a trade secret, confidential business information, or intellectual property. We help clients protect these assets and maximize their value.
Noncompetes: Drafting and Litigating
When properly drafted and intelligently enforced, noncompete and nonsolicitation agreements are an asset to your organization. Our attorneys have significant experience in this area.
Effective training is your first line of defense for avoiding employment litigation. Our attorneys educate employees at all levels on critical subjects; including:
- Preventing workplace discrimination and harassment (English and Spanish)
- IRCA-compliant and discrimination-free hiring and recruiting practices
- Management tools for improving morale and limiting legal exposure
- Appropriate conduct during a labor organizing campaign
- Employee health and family obligation issues, such as disability accommodation, family leave and sick leave
We investigate complaints of discrimination, harassment and other types of employee misconduct.
Litigation, Arbitration and Trial
We are experienced, driven advocates in state and federal court, as well as in private arbitration.
Class Action Defense
We are skilled in litigation of collective actions and class-based claims.
We help employers manage traditional labor (union) issues. Our experience includes:
- Strikes and replacement workers and injunctions in labor disputes
- NLRB cases, including unfair labor practice matters, union organizing and labor contract negotiation