Our Financial Services attorneys have in-depth experience representing financial institutions, lenders, receivers, purchasers and borrowers.
We prepare documents to protect you, and, if necessary, we will enforce your rights under those documents.
When you choose a law firm, you are seeking more than a technician. Instead, you want the value of the lawyer’s judgment. We have decades of experience advising clients on all types of commercial lending transactions, and enforcing their rights when disputes arise.
We know the meaning of "Now!" Our clients sometimes need action—not in two weeks, not next week, but now. You can count on us to move as quickly as possible, while staying responsive to your questions along the way.
- Another Reason to Avoid Second Deeds of Trust
- 2016 Foreclosure Year in Review
- Accelerate With Vigor!
- Unfinished Business - Termination of a Receivership With Unresolved Claims
- Old Law Is Still Good Law, but Sometimes You Still Have to Explain It . . .
- 'Lockout Knockout'—The Washington Supreme Court Shuns Preforeclosure Self-Help
- Shotguns, Daggers and Triggers: Escape from LLC Island!
- Stokes Lawrence Welcomes Alan Schulkin to the Firm
- A Step Back From the Precipice: Wrongful Foreclosure Reconsidered
- Loan Default Decision Tree (Infographic)
- Property Owners Facing Foreclosure Waive the Right to Restrain Sale if They Don't Post the Required Bond
- Stokes Lawrence Welcomes Chris Graving to the Firm