Stokes Lawrence Employment Law Institute Client Workshop
Related Practice: Employment
On August 14, 2014, the Stokes Lawrence Employment group will host a half-day workshop covering the impact of federal and state employment law on business.
Topics will include:
- Dealing With the EEOC
- Documents You Should Keep to Protect Yourself
- Is Your Independent Contractor Really an Employee? Is Your Exempt Employee Really Entitled to Overtime? The Cost of Making a Mistake
- Essential Employment Policies
- Should You Include Arbitration Clauses in Your Employment Contracts?
- Disability Issue Spotting
- Migrating Executives
- The Year in Review: Recent State and Federal Court Decisions Affecting the Employment Relationship
Thank you for your interest. Registration for this event is now closed.
Questions? Contact Laura Mack at 206-892-2129 or firstname.lastname@example.org.