Stokes Lawrence Again Named Best Law Firm
For the fourth consecutive year, Stokes Lawrence has been ranked as a "Best Law Firm" by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers. Firms listed as "Best Law Firms" are recognized for professional excellence with consistently impressive rankings from clients and peers. Achieving a tiered ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise.
- Top Tier Seattle and Yakima: Trusts and Estates Law
- Top Tier Seattle: Employment Law - Individuals, Employment Law - Management, Labor Law - Management, and Litigation - Labor & Employment
- Top Tier Yakima: Corporate Law
- National Ranking: Copyright Law, Labor Law - Management, Litigation - Labor & Employment, and Trademark Law
- Additional Seattle Recognition: Copyright Law, Litigation - Intellectual Property and Trademark Law
To be eligible for a ranking, a firm must have at least one lawyer listed in The Best Lawyers in America. Nine Stokes Lawrence lawyers were named to the 2016 "Best Lawyers" list, including Brad Axel, Carolyn Cairns, Kelby Fletcher, Shannon Jost, Doug Lawrence, RoseMary Reed, Leslie Ruiter, Morrie Shore and George Velikanje.