Purchase & Sale Transaction Forms for the Commercial Real Estate Practitioner
Related Practice: Real Estate
Mike Garner and Sean Griffee presented a workshop in partnership with the Commercial Brokers Association on how modifications to Washington real estate law are reflected in the industry's new purchase and sale forms.
Thursday, September 25, 2014
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Reception immediately following
Hilton Garden Inn
401 E. Yakima Avenue
Yakima, WA 98901
- Changes to RCW 18.85 License Law
- New Commercial Seller Disclosure Law
- Issues identified by brokers and attorneys that are addressed in the forms' revisions
- Appropriate ways to identify parties and notification requirements
- Appropriate processing and handling of earnest money
- Financing issues
- Inspection contingencies
- Estoppels and SNDAs
- Title review
- Closing costs
- Representations and warranties
- Condemnation or casualty
This course has been approved for 4 CE clock hours.
Cost: CBA Members $60; Nonmembers $65.