Identifying Community Property Assets During Probate Administration
Related Practice: Estate Planning & Administration
Jenna Ichikawa was a presenter at the King County Bar Association's annual probate administration CLE, on October 26, 2017.
Her topic covered "Identifying Community Property Assets During Probate Administration."
Other program topics include:
- Ethics/Probate Practice in Ex Parte
- Appointing the Personal Representative or Administrator
- Settling Small Estates
- Identifying and Administering Nonprobate Assets
- Marshalling Assets and Intellectual Property
- Testimony Trust Funding & Estate Tax Elections
- Estate Accountings
- Estate Income Tax Accountings
- Probate GAL
- Closing Estates