Employment Law Institute
Related Practice: Employment
The Stokes Lawrence Employment group partnered with the King County Bar Association to host its second annual Employment Law Institute on September 16, 2015 at the Washington State Convention Center.
Topics covered during the daylong workshop included:
- The Year in Review: Federal and State Appellate Decisions and Legislation in the Employment Practice
- Insurance Issues in Employment Litigation
- Perspectives From General Counsel: Who Keeps You Up at Night?
- What Evergreen State Lawyers Need to Know About Employment in the Golden State
- Employment Law Issues in Agriculture
- Labor Law Issues for the Non-Union Workforce
- Investigation Issues - Who, What, When, Where and Why