2017 Employment Law Institute CLE
Related Practice: Employment
The Stokes Lawrence Employment group again partnered with the King County Bar Association to host the Employment Law Institute CLE on March 7, 2017.
- The Year In Review: Federal and State Appellate Decisions and Legislation
- Data Breaches: Prevention & Response
- Navigating the Bermuda Triangle of ADA, Workers' Compensation & FMLA
- Current Issues in Wage & Hour Law
- Pitfalls & Best Practices for Non-Competition & Non-Solicitation
- Enforcement Insights from the City of Seattle Labor Office
This CLE was approved for 6.50 Law & Legal CLE Credits.