Negotiating Triple Net Leases
Related Practice: Real EstateErin Howshar and Serena Sayani were presenters at this CLE hosted by NBI on January 24, 2019.
The concise yet comprehensive course equipped real estate attorneys with the skills they need to negotiate CAM costs, rent increases and other critical lease elements in their clients' favor.
- Lease term and renewal
- Understanding base rent and rent increases
- Dividing CAM costs, repair costs, and operating expenses
- Negotiating subordination and non-disturbance agreements provisions
- Negotiating lease assignment provisions/subletting rights
- Default provisions - landlord and tenant