Negotiating Triple Net Leases
Related Practice: Real EstateErin Howshar and Serena Sayani will be presenters at this CLE hosted by NBI on January 24, 2019.
This concise yet comprehensive course will equip real estate attorneys with the skills they need to negotiate CAM costs, rent increases and other critical lease elements in their clients' favor.
Topics covered will include:
- Lease term and renewal
- Understanding base rent and rent increases
- Dividing CAM costs, repair costs, and operating expenses
- Negotiating subordination and non-disturbance agreements provisions
- Negotiating lease assignment provisions/subletting rights
- Default provisions - landlord and tenant
For more information or to register, visit the NBI site.