Client Relations Manager | Seattle
Laura is responsible for managing the firm’s marketing, public relations, business development and client relations support. Keeping the client’s perspective top of mind, she works closely with the attorneys on their outreach and relationship-building activities.
Prior to joining the firm, Laura was a partner with five92, a marketing communications and consulting business, and before that she worked with Perkins Coie.
- Rowan University, B.A., Communications
Professional & Community Activities
- Legal Marketing Association, Western Region Nominating Committee (2017 - 2018)
- Legal Marketing Association, Membership Chair, Northwest Chapter Board (2014 - 2016)
- Association of Legal Administrators, Member (2014 - 2015)
- Northwest Legal Industry Alliance, Member
Background & Interests
Earlier in her career, Laura worked in trade magazine publishing, serving as the editor-in-chief for magazines covering the printing and construction industries.