Julia Osher Clark
Associate | Seattle
Julia advises clients in all phases of commercial real estate, including structuring and forming joint ventures and other business entities, acquisitions, financing, construction, leasing and asset management, and dispositions. She represents developers, real estate investment trusts, property owners, landlords, tenants, and other businesses in the office, multifamily, mixed-use, retail, and hotel sectors. In addition to her commercial real estate practice, Julia counsels clients on an array of business and financing matters.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D. (2012)
- Northwestern University, B.A. (2007)
Recognition & Honors
- The Best Lawyers in America Ones to Watch in Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships) (2021)
- Representation of equity sponsor and developer in a $23 million financing of a multi-family project in Washington.
- Representation of a developer in a $33.5 million refinancing of a multi-family project in California.
- Representation of an equity sponsor and developer in a $75.5 million joint venture partnership and development, and $45 million construction loan, of a multi-family opportunity zone project in Washington.
- Representation of a purchaser of a $16 million acquisition and financing of office building in Washington.
- Representation of an owner in a $23.5 million refinancing of a multi-family project in Nevada.
- Representation of an owner in a $19 million disposition of an office building in Washington.
Publications & Presentations
- "Proper Usage of Endorsements and Exceptions," co-presenter with Serena Sayani, East King County Bar Association Real Property Section meeting (July 2020)
- “How Does Washington's "Stay Home, Stay Healthy" Proclamation Affect Construction Activities in Washington?,” author, blog post, Stokes Law Briefs (March 2020)
- “Creating an Appellate Proof Record: Spotting and Resolving Open Court Issues,” co-author (2013)
Professional & Community Activities
- Mother Attorneys Mentoring Association of Seattle, Member
- Washington Women Lawyers, Member
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), Member Development Committee, Member
- Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section of King County Bar Association, Member
Background & Interests
Before entering private practice, Julia served as a judicial law clerk to the Hon. Michael J. Trickey and prior to that, to the Hon. Stephen J. Dwyer at the Washington State Court of Appeals. She holds a juris doctor from Georgetown University Law Center.