Julia Osher Clark
Associate | Seattle
Julia is a member of the firm’s Real Estate, Business and Financial Services practices, where she assists clients with a broad range of commercial real estate transactions and business matters.
Before entering private practice, Julia was a judicial law clerk to the Hon. Michael J. Trickey and prior to that, the Hon. Stephen J. Dwyer at the Washington State Court of Appeals.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D. (2012)
- Northwestern University, B.A. (2007)
Professional & Community Activities
- Mother Attorneys Mentoring Association of Seattle, Member
- Washington Women Lawyers, Member
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), Member Development Committee, Member
- Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section of King County Bar Association, Member
Background & Interests
Julia is a native of Cincinnati, Ohio, but has made Seattle her home. Outside of work, she enjoys spending time with her husband and young daughter, traveling to Europe and South America to visit family, and adventuring around the Pacific Northwest.