Elizabeth A. Findley
Associate | Seattle
Liz is a member of the firm’s litigation practice, where she assists clients on a wide range of commercial litigation matters. She has represented clients in lawsuits relating to contract and employment disputes, as well as intellectual property matters.
Prior to joining a law firm, Liz was a judicial clerk for the Hon. Thomas O. Rice in the U.S. District Court of Eastern Washington.
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D. (2013)
- Western Washington University, M.A., English (2006)
- Walla Walla University, B.A., English, summa cum laude (2003)
Publications & Presentations
- "Trade Secrets, the Next Frontier," presenter, King County Bar Association Employment Law Institute (October 2018)
Professional & Community Activities
- Secretary, Washington Women Lawyers
- Member, King County Washington Women Lawyers
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
Background & Interests
Prior to her career as an attorney, Liz was an editor for a custom publishing company, and taught college English.
In her spare time, she enjoys gardening, camping, hiking, travel and creative writing.