Cassandra Peña Thompson
Associate | Yakima
Cassandra is an associate in the firm’s Business and Real Estate practice groups. Her practice focuses on closely held businesses with an emphasis in assisting agricultural clients.
Education & Admissions
- Washington (2018)
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D. (2017)
- Seattle University School of Law, M.B.A. (2017)
- Arizona State University, B.S., cum laude, Communications (2013)
Professional & Community Activities
- Ronald McDonald House Charities, volunteer
- St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, volunteer
Background & Interests
When she is not working, Cassandra enjoys playing the piano and traveling abroad to learn about other cultures.