Cassandra M. Peña
Associate | Yakima
Cassandra assists closely held businesses with their corporate and real estate needs. Her practice focuses on the unique needs of agricultural businesses. She also structures, negotiates and manages the closing of commercial real estate transactions involving acquisitions, leasing and development.
- Washington, 2018
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D. (2017)
- Seattle University, M.B.A. (2017)
- Arizona State University, B.S., cum laude, Communication (2013)
Professional & Community Activities
- Ronald McDonald House Charities, volunteer
- St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, volunteer
Background & Interests
When she is not working, Cassandra enjoys playing the piano, traveling abroad, and spending time with her dogs.