Cassandra M. Peña
Associate | Yakima
Cassandra assists closely held businesses with their corporate and real estate needs, particularly handling the unique needs of agricultural businesses. She also structures, negotiates and manages the closing of commercial real estate transactions involving acquisitions, leasing and development. In addition, she advises clients on the various legal challenges of business structuring and operations, and negotiates and facilitates the acquisition and sale of business ownership interests and assets.
- Washington, 2018
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D. (2017)
- Seattle University, M.B.A. (2017)
- Arizona State University, B.S., cum laude, Communication (2013)
Professional & Community Activities
- Ronald McDonald House Charities, volunteer
- St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, volunteer
Background & Interests
When she is not working, Cassandra enjoys traveling, practicing yoga, and spending time with her dogs.