Stokes Lawrence Employment Law Institute CLE
Related Practice: Employment
On August 12, 2014, the Stokes Lawrence Employment group will host a half-day CLE for lawyers interested in the latest updates in Washington and federal employment laws.
Topics will include:
- The Year in Review - Recent Developments in Federal and State Appellate Law
- Social Media in Litigation
- What to do When Your Receive Confidential Documents
- Dealing With the EEOC
- Independent Contractors: Risk Avoidance
- Mental Health Disabilities
- Arbitration Clauses
- Working With Difficult Shareholders in Professional Services
Thank you for your interest. Registration for this event is now closed.
Questions? Contact Laura Mack at 206-892-2129 or firstname.lastname@example.org.